Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Two Year Dinner


Comments:
Hunter! It's Isaac B2! Wow -- Mike McL told me you were out here somewhere, and I'm glad I've found you. I had started a blog with two other guys, and we posted every day for a year (sort of an experiment... but I'm not really writing it anymore, so don't bother with the link below. Email me by going over to www.yidgear.com and using the email address there... then I can give you my *real* email or phone number.

If you want, that is. Maybe you're just not interested in me anymore. Maybe you're too caught up in your collection of antique board games, or drinking all of the beverages at Google. Or having a family, apparently (per Mike).

But just in case you want to say "hey" and catch up, ping me! (You could also try emailing "isaacb2" at [new name for your former employer].com (trying to avoid getting my email on a spam list, you know).

OK, waaaaay too long a comment already.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?